I've released a new feature update for the Unscripted demo (v1.1.0-demo1) that brings some new improvements. Here's what's in the update:
- Ambient sounds: Unscripted now has ambient sounds! You can adjust the ambient volume in Settings and listen to appropriate background sounds while playing. This will also automatically adjust with "Emphasize sound effects" turned on.
- Christina updates: Christina's eye color has been updated to a hazel color instead of just brown.
- QuickMail: The first email you receive has been re-written to better reflect Christina's personality. She's not the pushy type...
- Desktop image: The desktop image has been updated to wave.
- Save/load slots: The UI for save and load slots has been improved and now has a respective delete button.
For those wondering about the inventory state issue, that has been patched into the full game.
Thanks for playing Unscripted, and I hope you enjoy these new improvements!