Unscripted Playtesting Program
The Unscripted Playtesting Program lets players test out development builds of Unscripted and submit feedback to make the game better. Players get to submit feature requests, bug reports, and discuss potential ideas on Discord and GitHub with the development team to help shape Unscripted to its fullest potential.
To participate in the Unscripted Playtesting Program, the applicant must have or complete the following:
- Be registered on GitHub
- Be registered on Discord and is active in the Unscripted Community Server
- Have a device that can run Unscripted (see Ren'Py platform requirements)
Once a member has joined the Unscripted Community Server, they can contact either a moderator and/or administrator to set them up. The typical process is as follows:
- Join the Unscripted Community Server.
- Request playtesting access in Discord and on GitHub.
- Download latest release on GitHub for testing.